Legacy - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Forum

a forum for the use of the members of the Horde PvE guild legacy From the the private server BurningWoW

HomeHomeRegisterSearchLatest imagesLog inThe Armory

So whats everyone called?

Go down 
+9
jenoosia
stabbins
Arrelion
metalli-guy
philaemos
iampif
billybobjoe
nohealforyou
|\ Spyder /|
13 posters
AuthorMessage
|\ Spyder /|
The Forum Stalker

So whats everyone called? Empty
PostSubject: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:21 pm

hey all, just wondering if you wanna mentiond your actual names here?

its nothing if you dont wanna, but some people have really epic (or unpronounceable) in game names, and having a nickname to refer to makes it easier

you guys can just called me az, my real names aaron and my screen names are (h) spyder, spydee and spyker (a) lightbender, lightshaft, lightshock and ripfang
Back to top Go down
https://legacy-netherstorm.forumotion.com
nohealforyou
Forum Newbie
nohealforyou

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:06 am

brendon..;D you should know tho o.o bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

you can call me bubz, blub, blubbey, blubz, or something like that

or bob or something whatever

bottom line if it has a blub in it it is probably me lol

just to check, when kaz comes on, i usually go KAZ and he goes BUB if you havnt knowticed

just so you know
Back to top Go down
iampif
Blood Spiller
iampif

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 pm

mine name is Ivan

My nickname (reallife and ingame) is Pif

My ingame caracters are h)iampif,pifot,pife a)pifmkd
Back to top Go down
philaemos
Guild Elite
Guild Elite
philaemos

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 pm

OK finally I managed to make ACC ( and Pif thx for banning me on the very beginning just for fun Razz ... wasnt so fun)

My rl name is BOJAN ( read "j" as "y" ), I leave in Serbia (Europe)

Chars: Philaemos, Realog, Agrael, Vitezz ( Nerevar in Alliance)

Most ppl call me Phil, some "elders" call me Real cause that was my nick in my old guild where Kazo, Hemo, Pif and I first met ( Soul Seeker R.I.P.), well Realog was well known as a guild tank in SS, so the nick left... Smile

Cheers every1
Back to top Go down
metalli-guy
Guild Elite
Guild Elite
metalli-guy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Meh people call me metalli, metal, meta, metalhead or so, but my real name is Deniz.

I live in Turkey.

Dont make me tell all my characters names, they're like 20+ so i'll be way bored before im done.
Back to top Go down
Arrelion
Corpse Maker

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm

I got lot of chars in Legacy but my main is my mage, Athan, and this is the first char that had joined Soul Seeker back then.

Most ppl call me by my various alts' names

I'm not going to list all my alts here too. I'll just let u guys guess them out Smile
Back to top Go down
stabbins
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 am

My name is Ryan, if you dont know i am Decrapitated, Pokins, Jezabelle, and tednugent. From the USA
Back to top Go down
jenoosia
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi, got my toon Zpolt in Legacy, but most people in bwow know and call me as Lasa/Lassy. My other toons are Lasalle on horde and Lassy/Lassie on alliance.

I'm from the Philippines, yay for me Razz
Back to top Go down
occipitus
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 am

Well, my name is David, from Texas, USA (that is why I always say howdy when I log on). Most everyone calls me Occi for my main. My alts are cruciate and seratonin. All of my characters are named after some part of the human body because I am an athletic trainer (which means I work with injured athletes).
Back to top Go down
Gazza
Corpse Maker
Gazza

PostSubject: Kazz   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:23 am

Hi Guys Well most of your know me as Kaz

My Real Names Gary

i started young in soulseeker and then i adopted kaz cos of my player name was kazoko

people where lazy Razz so they just called me kaz Very Happy

But most people call me Gazza

But kaz in wow
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 am

Hey guys
My name is Nick, my nickname in reallife is usually Maco lolz they call me that coz im macedonian, lots of ppl on wow call me Van because of my main character in WoW which was Vanisher Very Happy
i love that name didnt no how i came up with it tho lol Razz

and yeah
my other characters r Shottgun,Thundershock, Vannisher(replacing Vanisher who got H4Ck3D) and Healpowerr which i mostly play now

I live in Australia, Victoria but im Macedonian and 100% PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rastah
Forum Newbie
rastah

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:40 am

hey guys

my RL name is patrick

my chars are Rylai & Rhastah

and in-game sometimes they call me Ryjal.. though at first i thought they got my name wrong but the reason is why they are calling me by that name coz they had a friend who goes by that name back then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:59 pm

SPAM! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone called?   So whats everyone called? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats everyone called?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy - Forum :: The Place to hang Out :: General Chat-
Jump to: