Legacy - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Forum

a forum for the use of the members of the Horde PvE guild legacy From the the private server BurningWoW

HomeHomeRegisterSearchLatest imagesLog inThe Armory

GUILD RAIDS !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazza
Corpse Maker
Gazza

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 pm

I am 100% addicted to World of Warcraft. What about you?

ANYWAYS! GUYS!!!

WE NEED RAIDS NAO!

WE ARE GONNA DO FROM THE START

GRUUL's AND UP!

So Gruuls Magthiond then SSC then BT then SWP!

Please Register Ur Name For each raid and what position!
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

YEAH WOOT WOOT

BLUBBEY HEAVY DPS/OFFTANK

I CALL DRAGONSPINE TROPHY XD

I AM 35% ADDICTED XD
Back to top Go down
Duke Chrommang
Forum Newbie
Duke Chrommang

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:45 pm

yeeey lets do some raids.I need Warlord if he is fixed it would be great
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 am

Yeah guys i really need gear now and not much raids ppl inviting and im getting bored and Pissed off

Lets raid more often...but we really cant coz not much ppl r usually online...unless we post the times of the raid and let all guildies know where to check for raids and they will probaly most likley come online for a raid.

i need BT and sunwell gear but first BT.pl0x

and im 67% ADDICTED TO WOW !!!

Healpowerr.
Back to top Go down
Arrelion
Corpse Maker

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am

I'll come to any guild raids but mainly I need SWP (if the mobs are fixed) Wink

Heals, off-heals, heavy DPSes, and perhaps offtank Razz (my warr still has lousy [ZA and a few BT] tanking gear)

NOTE: I'm having my holidays in two weeks' time so I'll be online more often.

I am 53% addicted to World of Warcraft. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Arrelion wrote:
I'll come to any guild raids but mainly I need SWP (if the mobs are fixed) Wink

Heals, off-heals, heavy DPSes, and perhaps offtank Razz (my warr still has lousy [ZA and a few BT] tanking gear)

NOTE: I'm having my holidays in two weeks' time so I'll be online more often.

I am 53% addicted to World of Warcraft. What about you?

Hey, i went to sunwell for trash we wiped with 2 priests, 1 tank, 1 hunter, 1 warlock, 1 pally, 2 mages....Its quiet hard coz they chain lightning for like 2,000-3,500 Damage...Every 10seconds or less its hard to heal the group.

We should guild raid trash, they still have good gear some better then BT and i need 2 rings, Wand and probaly some other stuff from trash.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Signing up!

Priest - Healer (Healpowerr or Van / Vanisher) Razz
I need lots of gear so im up for any raid, just make sure the time and date is up in the guild notes ingame and ill come Very Happy
Also im not always on that often coz of school/Sleep orelse on weekends im pretty active unles i go out
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

soz for this post guys, was testing armory cudnt login so i created a new acc for armory and i tried replying to Forums to check wether i reply with other acc but i reply with this, Ignore this msg Soz Sad

Last edited by Nick_Da_Maco on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arrelion
Corpse Maker

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Nick_Da_Maco wrote:

Hey, i went to sunwell for trash we wiped with 2 priests, 1 tank, 1 hunter, 1 warlock, 1 pally, 2 mages....Its quiet hard coz they chain lightning for like 2,000-3,500 Damage...Every 10seconds or less its hard to heal the group.

We should guild raid trash, they still have good gear some better then BT and i need 2 rings, Wand and probaly some other stuff from trash.

Razz Guess we'll need some uber healers.

If resto shammies chain heal, holy priests cast circle of healing and resto druids put on HoTs on raid members plus good DPS, we probably can trash the mobs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Arrelion wrote:
Nick_Da_Maco wrote:

Razz Guess we'll need some uber healers.

If resto shammies chain heal, holy priests cast circle of healing and resto druids put on HoTs on raid members plus good DPS, we probably can trash the mobs. Very Happy

Yeah i really wanna do it, wanna go in like 1 hour or somefing? setup raid?....Login serverdown so i cant login till later on i guess..
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 pm

good dps= me XD as long as i am on, we can clear kj in 5 mins flat rofls

but yeah raiding for teh wins
Back to top Go down
Nick_Da_Maco
Forum Newbie
Nick_Da_Maco

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Yeah Mobs have pretty good HP so you can slaughter them Razz
Im really interested in this lol Very Happy, Whisper me when im online( loginserver down at the moment), ill contact the guild chat too and guildies can come, but only if i can find 3-5 healers coz its pretty hard also a tank Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUILD RAIDS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RAIDS !   GUILD RAIDS ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUILD RAIDS !
Page 1 of 1